- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2-3 raw Brazil nuts 2 dates (pitted)
- 2-3 cups distilled (or filtered) water depending on desired consistency of milk
- 1 whole vanilla bean
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Nut milk bag or cheese cloth
- Soak almonds, Brazil nuts, and dates in enough water to cover for 12 hours in airtight container.
- Drain the soaked ingredients and place in blender with 2-3 cups of water, cinnamon and vanilla bean.
- Blend ingredients until smooth – approx. 1min.
- Strain the mixture through the cheesecloth or nut milk bag to remove “pulp”.
- Store liquid milk in fridge in airtight container for up to 3 days.
Enjoy with your favorite tea or homemade granola.