A classic French treat made with spices and a hint of sweetness perfect for the holidays
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup flax seeds grounded
3 tablespoon water
¾ cup almond flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
½ tsp salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon grounded
1 teaspoon ginger grounded
½ teaspoon clove grounded
¼ teaspoon nutmeg grounded
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cover a rectangular tin pan with parchment paper.
3. Whisk eggs, apple cider, water, honey and oil.
4. In another bowl mix flaxseed flour, almond flour, baking soda, and the spices.
5. Add the liquids in the dry ingredients and stir
6. Transfer the dough in the tin pan and cook 40 minutes
Get festive and garnish as desired with a dusting of powdered sugar, cream, or a sprinkle of cinnamon!
Anne-Sophie is a French born adventurer who grew up skiing, dancing and cooking. She started making her own beauty products at age 17 and since then has been passionate about health, beauty and nature. She lives in New York City where she practices yoga and meditation and enjoys the eclectic restaurant scene of the city. As a teacher she is very curious and loves learning new skills.