Green melon gazpacho
Want to try some new recipes with coconut oil?
Here is a summer menu that is light (and vegan and gluten free) yet delicious and so easy and fun to prepare.
Enjoy and share with your family and friends, bien sûr!
Preparation: 10 minutes
Ingredients for 4 servings
- Half a honeydew melon or 1 if small
- 1 European cucumber
- A few basil leaves
- Juice of one lime
- A small piece of green jalapeño
- Two green onions
- ½ teaspoon Coconut oil
- A pinch of grey sea salt
- A few ice cubes
For topping (optional)
- 1 teaspoon coconut milk per portion
- A touch of cayenne pepper or chili flakes
- A few small leaves of basil
1. Mix all ingredients in your favorite mixer until it reaches a perfect creamy texture
2. Place in cups
3. Add a spot of coconut milk on top of each portion
4. Sprinkle with a little bit of cayenne pepper or chili flakes to spice everything up
5. Add the small basil leaves for decoration
Share and enjoy!
While enjoying working at the United Nations as political affairs officer, Mélanie’s lifestyle is all about wellness, hedonism and seeing life through the eye of beauty. She loves sharing her passion for healthy lifestyle in a holistic fashion. She believes beauty and happiness come from within. “Life becomes magical when you feel and see beauty and new possibilities around“. She is also a certified health coach and yoga instructor.