Thanks to Ksenia Avdulova, Breakfast is having a major moment. She has been changing the world one açai bowl at a time ever since she launched her popular Instagram-turned-blog-turned-eBook-turned global empire, Breakfast Criminals.
If loving breakfast is wrong, then we don’t want to be right. Thanks to Ksenia Avdulova, Breakfast is having a major moment. She has been changing the world one açai bowl at a time ever since she launched her popular Instagram-turned-blog-turned-eBook-turned global empire, Breakfast Criminals. When this Russian native isn’t acting as a social media consultant at Visual Therapy, she sunlights as a chef/positive energy guru/fitness fanatic. Her signature heart-shaped bowls, overflowing with superfoods have given the most important meal of the day a fancy makeover and started a movement inspiring people all over the world to begin every day with love.
In addition to whipping up mouthwatering morning meals in her home of NYC, Ksenia leads yoga retreats in South America, meditating at a Tibetan monastery in the Swiss Alps or exploring nature all over the USA. This jetsetting foodtrepreneur shares her favorite way to travel with BWB.
Favorite destinations / Favorite spots at those destinations:
- L.A., USA: Moon Juice Shop, Café Gratitude, Beaming, Esalen Institute in Big Sur
- Santorini: Katikies Hotel, Lolita’s Ice Cream, Roka cafe, Stardust gift shop
- Lausanne, Switzerland: Les Bains de Lavey, Rabten Choeling Monastery, Gruyères Castle
- Boston, USA: Nine Zero Hotel, Boston Public Market (Mother Juice and Taza Chocolate!), Follain, Cocobeet, Life Alive
Essentials: Beauty Products, snacks, recipes…
- Glossier Balmdotcom: for lips & cuticles
- Organic Bath Enhance Face Oil
- Lush Breath of God Solid Perfume
- Aura Cacia Essential oils: Bergamot and Clary Sage for wild feminine connection
- SunBiotics: probiotic dark chocolate and probiotic truffle almonds
- Traditional Medicinals, Aloha & Harney & Sons: herbal and green tea bags from Plane snacks: salted cacao crunch cookies, raw nuts and kale chips Citrine crystal Berry & greens smoothie: with almond or coconut butter for the taxi ride to the airport, always!
What we can always find in your suitcase?
- Yoga clothes (to be prepared to bust that chaturanga)
- Hyde Yoga organic jogger pants for the plane
- Electric & Rose hat
- L*Space Swim Bikini
- My Russian shawl (for a blanket on the plane)
- Kindle & books (because kindle isn’t enough)
- My traveling heart bowl
Rebecca Leffler is a Paris-based writer and journalist who, after a career as the French correspondent for The Hollywood Reporter and as a film critic on Canal+, traded red carpets for green smoothies. She’s written five books about healthy lifestyle from Paris to NYC and beyond, including Très Green, Très Clean, Très Chic: Eat (and Live!) the New French way with plant-based, gluten-free recipes for every season, and most recently Le Nouveau Manuel de la Cuisine Végétale. Rebecca has pioneered the “vegolution” in Paris, where she continues to organize events focusing on healthy eating, yoga and la vie en rose… And green! You can keep up with Rebecca on Instagram!