Banana & Blueberry Nice Cream
A creamy, two-ingredient ice cream for indulgence without the guilt.
This frozen blueberry banana ice cream is so good yet so healthy, and absolutely guilt-free. It is also dairy-free, which is amazing considering how creamy it is. I sometimes make it without sans chocolate chips for breakfast if I’m bored of my usual fruit. You do not need an ice cream maker for this – just a blender and an appetite!
- Two ripe frozen bananas
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- A splash of coconut milk
- Any toppings you like! (Dark chocolate chips, almonds, coconut flakes, goji berries, chopped dates, pecans, etc.)
- Take your frozen fruits out of the freezer a couple of minutes before making the ice cream.
- Put the bananas and blueberries in your blender (I use the Vitamix one) and blend together slowly.
- Make sure to push them towards the bottom regularly with a spatula.
- Add a splash of coconut milk if needed to soften the mixture.
- Once it has reached your desired consistency, serve and sprinkle with your favorite toppings! (Eat the ice cream when ready, as it doesn’t keep.)
Born to both Moroccan and Iranian parents, Yalda moved away from Morocco to study business in both France and London. Having consistently struggled with various life-threatening health conditions, Yalda created a low inflammation lifestyle which helps keep her in remission. Follow along her journey on Eat Burn Sleep!