Oil là là!
Two face and body oil brands to smooth out your summer.
Summer may be the most relaxing season for the mind and body, but all of that sun and swimming can be stressful to the skin and all of that traveling can disrupt the body’s inner balance. Enter…face and body oils !
Essence of Vali is a scentsational line of aromatherapy oils that are therapeutic, medicinal and are meant to work at all levels of mind, body and spirit. Founded by holistic healer and alchemist Valerie Bennis, Essence of Vali offers an oil tailored to every moon and need.
Their Sleep is the best anti-jetlag antidote around. Just inhale this fragrant concoction of lavender, marjoram, cedarwood and ylang/ ylang for a powerful anti-anxiety remedy to relax the mind and ease you into a peaceful slumber.
Think: sleep, decongest, balance, calm, detox, refresh, fortify, passion and release. They have balms, massage and bath oils, botanical mists, diffuser blends, roll-ons and more.
- Going through a rough time? Try Uplift, a cheerful blend of bergamot, litsea cubeba, lavender and spruce.
- Stressed out? Try spraying some Calm, a blend of lavender flowers, orange peel and ylang/ylang petals.
- Their Sleep is the best anti-jetlag antidote around. Just inhale this fragrant concoction of lavender, marjoram, cedarwood and ylang/ ylang for a powerful anti-anxiety remedy to relax the mind and ease you into a peaceful slumber.
- Their Detox blend is also great for summer travel to help ease the transition from plane to land and help the body adjust to a new time zone featuring grapefruit peel, lemon peel, cypress leaves and juniper berries.
- The Essence of Vali Balance formula, a mix of lavender, grapefruit, clary sage and geranium, is a must for relief from hormonal fluctuations.
Olie Biologique skincare stars 100% pure organic argan oil as the base for its elegantly simple, yet effective products.
Their body oils are all named for and inspired by different personalities from the holistic world.
- Feeling fancy? Try their 100% organic 23 gold argan oil infused with real gold! Women throughout history have used gold to rejuvenate their skin and hair and gold’s anti-aging and restorative properties make it the perfect compliment to argan oil, adding a luxurious simmer that screams summer, and is also great for every day.
- Their hydrating and calming face oils combine rosehip and argan oils to hydrate and plump the skin, diminish sun freckles and brown spots, heal sun damage, smooth wrinkles and slow the signs of aging.
- Their body oils are all named for and inspired by different personalities from the holistic world. We love “Biet’s Gold Alchemy” from meditation guru Biet Simkin and model Mari Malek-inspired Mari’s Nuit et Jour day and night body oil.
Rebecca Leffler is a Paris-based writer and journalist who, after a career as the French correspondent for The Hollywood Reporter and as a film critic on Canal+, traded red carpets for green smoothies. She’s written five books about healthy lifestyle from Paris to NYC and beyond, including Très Green, Très Clean, Très Chic: Eat (and Live!) the New French way with plant-based, gluten-free recipes for every season, and most recently Le Nouveau Manuel de la Cuisine Végétale. Rebecca has pioneered the “vegolution” in Paris, where she continues to organize events focusing on healthy eating, yoga and la vie en rose… And green! You can keep up with Rebecca on Instagram!