Soba Noodles with Broccoli
The perfectly healthy and filling dish.
This recipe is very easy and takes very little time to make. Soba noodles are made with buckwheat. Mixed with broccoli1, it is the perfectly healthy and filling dish.
Ingredients for 2 Servings
- 250g of soba noodles
- sesame seeds
- fresh broccoli cut into small chunks
- 6 TBS of soy sauce
- 2 TBS of rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp of toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp of sugar (I use agave)
- (Optional: a TBS of fresh grated ginger, a few leaves of fresh coriander, a TBS of diced onion)
- Cook the noodles following instructions on the package.
Hint: when the noodles are cooked, rinse them under cold running water to stop the cooking process.
- Cook the broccolis separately. You can steam them if you like them tender or you can cook them in a pan if you want more crunch.
- Lightly toast the sesame seeds in a pan.
- Mix the vinaigrette ingredients with the noodles. Add the broccoli and the sesame seeds.
- Eat warm or cold.
1. High in fiber and vitamin C. It has very little calories and yet is a great source of protein. It is also important to note that Broccoli is a great ingredient to detoxify your body by helping the liver getting rid of toxic substances.