- 1 cup raw almonds
- 2-3 raw Brazil nuts 2 dates (pitted)
- 2-3 cups distilled (or filtered) water depending on desired consistency of milk
- 1 whole vanilla bean
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Nut milk bag or cheese cloth
- Soak almonds, Brazil nuts, and dates in enough water to cover for 12 hours in airtight container.
- Drain the soaked ingredients and place in blender with 2-3 cups of water, cinnamon and vanilla bean.
- Blend ingredients until smooth – approx. 1min.
- Strain the mixture through the cheesecloth or nut milk bag to remove “pulp”.
- Store liquid milk in fridge in airtight container for up to 3 days.
Enjoy with your favorite tea or homemade granola.
A New York City based fitness expert and small business owner who enjoys cooking and singing as forms of exploration and creative outlet. Katherine’s daily “mantra” is one seeking personal freedom and compassion for all.