French Endive Salad
This salad is ideal for its freshness and its mix of savory and sweet tastes.
This French endive salad with ricotta, pears and cranberries is ideal for its freshness and its mix of savory/sweet taste.
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 2 French endives
- 50 grams of ricotta (brick cheese)
- 1 pear
- 1 handful of pine nuts
- 1 handful of cranberries
For the vinaigrette
- 4 TBS of olive oil
- 2 TBS of apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBS of water
- Salt /pepper
- Slice the endives. Rinse and dry.
- Dice the ricotta.
- Peal and rinse the pear. Cut in chunks.
- Mix well together.
- Add a handful of pinenuts, raw or slightly toasted in a pan.
- Sprinkle the dried cranberries on top of the salad for taste and a touch of color.